Wednesday, March 01, 2006

He Rocked My Pigtails...

This is my first post EVER.....so now I have to think of what to write. Besides for the fact that I'm feeling pretty buzzy from the Blue Moon beer, it's Wednesday, which I believe is also considered Hump Day. That soundz kinda fun:) I would talk about The Bachelor, but it's over with and everyone has already shared their thoughts on it, so I'll skip that one.

Did anyone see Days of Our Lives today? I am somehow drawn into that stupid show, and I hate the fact that I'm addicted to it like a drug. Someone needs to send that Chelsea bitch to prison.

Anyways, I just wanted to explain the name of my blog. First of all, my husband Nick...whom I will refer to as "Hot Husband," in all future posts, picked it. I'm assuming it's because he wants me to wear my hair in pigtails & let him rock my world. Anytime Sugar, anytime:) I love the fact that I can sit here at the computer & he just plays his guitar for me. A little bit of Green Day (my favorite.) Which is funny, because when I was a young'n I thought I was going to marry Mike Dirnt from Green Day...yes I was a crazed oops, string just broke, that didn't sound right!

Hot husband just asked my dog if he was looking at naked girls. Of course, there is a good explanation for this: I was going through a file cabinet at work and found some 1970's calendars with naked pics on them. Needless to say, I brought them home because i thought they were so funny with the big hair (in all places.) Enuf about 1970's naked chicks.

No worries, I will write some more posts when I'm not all buzzed up, but I have to admit, it's kinda fun. Here is my oath to anyone who may accidentally end up on my blog:

I promise to not BITCH about work
I promise to talk about sex, love & relationships
I promise to be completly honest
I promise to talk about sex
I promise to talk about, I can't think of anything else besides sex
I mean, I promise to talk about all the crazy shit that happens to me

Farewell,
Jo

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I just wanted to be the one to take your comment virginity :)

I'm digging the blog design...

8:19 AM  
Blogger Kel said...

ROTFLMAO Nick. Comment virginity.

Welcome to the blogging world Jo!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Nick and Amy said...

Thanx Kel!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home