Sunday, March 12, 2006

OUR WEEKEND

I love how the sound of rain is so soothing and relaxing (especially when you know you don't have to leave the house.) Of course this week it is going to be freezing again, and then hopefully winter will pack his bags and go on vacation. I'm ready for spring. All the snow melted yesterday, and it was so beautiful outside. We didn't do too much exciting for our first weekend of being pregnant. Friday night, my brother and his wife stopped by, so everyone was catching a nice buzz, while I drank my milk, and water. We watched a few movies this weekend, and here is my take on all of them:

WAITING: Unless you work or have worked in a restaurant this movie is pretty stupid. I think Ryan Reynolds is extremely funny, but this movie was super raunchy (hate that word) but that's what it was. I won't give details for those who would like to see it, but thumbs down.

JUST FRIENDS: Another Ryan Reynolds flick. It rocked! I would suggest this movie to anyone who wants to laugh their ass off.

WALK THE LINE: I thought the movie was made really well, but unless you like Johnny Cash or know much about him for that matter, the movie just seems to drag on..and on...and on..

We also rented Jarhead, but never had time to watch it. I haven't heard too many good things about it, so I probably won't go out of my way to rent it again.

Then today, we started cleaning all of our closets and getting the nursery ready. I know it's early, but we are so excited! My doc appt is on Friday, so I will let you all know how it goes. As for the closet cleaning...I can't believe how much crap we have! When we first bought our house 3-1/2 years ago, we barely had anything to fill it, now I have stuff thrown in closets that I haven't seen in ages. Spring cleaning is beginning a little early this year.

I finally watched Friday's DOOL episode today, and I am so annoyed that I still watch this show. I know it was only last week or so that I was complaining about it. (I think I complain about it after I finish each episode.) But anyways, all Mimi has to do is open her mouth & say "Shaun, you are Claire's father," instead of draggin it on for 3 F'N weeks by saying " I have something to tell you before we get married Shaun, and once you know, you won't want to marry me." AHHHHHHHHHHH.

Ok, I've got that off my chest. This post is not going in the original direction that I wanted it to, and now it just sucks. I'll be back tomorrow with something better!

Farewell,
jo

2 Comments:

Blogger B said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is bitter about DOOL and the fact that they just can't spit out the secret!!!

I damn near broke the tv with the remote last week......but decided not to because I don't need to be mocked for breaking a tv over a stupid soap opera that i'm hopelessly addcited to

10:45 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

You were right. It is freezing...

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home