Wednesday, March 15, 2006

HOW EMBARASSING...

So I'm scamming out of work today, it's the only way I can have a day off! I told my boss I have school (it's Spring Break this week) so I'm going to have lunch with my sisters and run some errands. Not that anyone cares.

So my sister called me this morning & wants me to make a video for her to send into that gameshow "Deal or No Deal." I have yet to watch this show, but apparently she has to choose 5 people to go with her. So she's decided she wants to take me, hot husband, my 2 other sisters & my mom. Did you catch that? Hot husband will have to take a vacation with a bunch of chicks. He doesn't even know it yet. Who knows if she would even get picked, but she's a pretty deserving person, not to mention, she wins on EVERY lottery ticket she buys, and wins EVERY time we go gambling. She's so lucky at winning, and she deserves every bit of it!

So we're going to lunch to talk about this video & how we could make it stand out. If anyone has any ideas, we're open to any suggestions. Apparently everyone she has picked will have to be in it as well. A long time ago, my other sister signed us up to try out for Family Feud. hahah! How stupid is that? I would probably pass out the minute I had to talk in front of the crowd.

When we were in Mexico for my sister's wedding, I was told by my 2 older sisters that I had to give the speech because they are too embarassed to talk in front of people..like I'm not. Anyways, to make a long story short, I got super nervous trying to think of something cool to say...so finally I stood up, said my speech, sat down, and then the groom got up to say his speech. Then I remember not feeling too good. My heart was pounding, I felt like I was having a panic attack. So yes, I had a panic attack, and passed out in the middle of the grooms speech.

I woke up to my mom slapping my face and crying. And that, ladies & gentlemen, is my Most Embarassing Moment:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

I'm sure you'll come up with something creative for that tape. I hope your Sis gets picked, that would be very cool!

10:45 AM  
Blogger B said...

lol...i wish i had your most embarassing moment instead of mine

cough*catchingmyhaironfireinmydad'schemistryclassandhedidn'tevennotice*cough

2:41 PM  
Blogger b said...

Eek. That's a bad one. I feel your pain! I just had an embarrassing moment. I was IM'ing with my friend, and I asked her how many weight watchers exercise points I deserved for having sex last night. I added that I was very active.

No response.

And then, "Uhm, b? This isn't M, it's her husband." I'm sure he could see how red my face was through the computer screen.

3:51 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

*shudder*

Just the thought of embarrasing moments is enough to give me the chills.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home