Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I have been sitting at my desk for the last 9 hours and I haven't even made a dent in my "to do" pile. At least it's almost 5, so I can go home & not think about this crap until tomorrow again. And thankfully, it's a holiday weekend, I could use a nice vacation. Even if it's just sitting at home.

So the other day I parked in the parking ramp (usually I park right on Main St.) but the Parking Ticket Bitch is on a rampage & I can't afford her anymore. Anyways, I parked in our assigned spaces, and went on my merry way to the office. When our receptionist came in, she asked where I parked today, and when I said the ramp, she notified me that she put a "warning sticker" on my truck.

Let me tell you these aren't "warning stickers," they are "bright orange, super sticky, large won't come off my window" stickers. It took me 20 minutes to scrape the f'n thing off. I've worked with the lady for over a year & have a hard time believing she doesn't know what I drive.... Talk about being pissed off!

Well I'm done being pissed off, it's 5 O'Clock, I'm outta here!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

If I were you I would make an orange sticker that says F-OFF in HUGE letters and put it right where she always puts those damn stickers... maybe she will get the hint!! LOL
I hate those damn things I use to get them on my college campus all the time!
On a side note, just put some Goo Gone in your truck.. that helps get those things off!

6:54 PM  
Blogger A Dad's Tough Day said...

Your nice.

I would have handed her a razor bland and said "After this, I'm sure you'll make sure the car doesn't belong there before putting a sticker on it".

9:27 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

A warning sticker?! What ever happened to a good old fashion note placed under the wind shield wiper!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home