Wednesday, July 05, 2006

He's a Kicker!

Over this weekend, I felt Braeden kick...I mean really kick! I was shocked at how strong it was. I keep reading that it feels like "flutters," but I didn't expect it to be so noticable. And ever since then, I can feel it more often. It's the best feeling ever:) I'll have to have HH take a pic of me, my belly has grown quite a bit, I think I've gained a little over 10 lbs so far.

It was so nice to have a long weekend. Some good friends of ours from Minnesota came to visit, and it was just relaxing to be at home & not have too many plans. I love weekends like that..absolutely nothing to do.

So HH & I noticed that on Days of Our Lives...that everyone is related in someway. Chelsea is/was dating Max (who is technically her Uncle) Not to mention the whole Carrie/Lucas & Austin/Sami saga, where aunts & uncles now become stepdads & stepmoms....I wonder if the writers of that show ever stop & think how gross & incestuous some of their hookups are. Ick.

Suprisingly, we have gotten the heart monitor to work for us. In fact the first time I felt Braeden really kick was when we were messing around with the monitor, it was like he karate kicked my ass! I'm sure all of you mom's can remember the first time you really felt your baby moving around, it's amazing, isn't it?

I just felt it again (he must be thanking me for the Double Stuff Oreos I just stuffed my face with:)) MMMM GOOD. HH & I are off to take a walk, have a great night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I do remember every detail of feeling Travis kick for the first time... It was amazing....
just wait until you can see him moving.. and I mean body parts sticking out, like he is gonna just pop out any second! That is the amazing time.... and your HH will be so excited to feel him too!
Also, Kudos on getting the monitor to work... you must have gotten a better one then I did!
and I just LOVE the name ya'll ahve picked out!!!!!

6:52 PM  
Blogger b said...

So so cool. You make me miss being pregnant. (But not enough to get pregnant again!)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home