Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sorry I've been slackin on the posts, but life has kept me pretty busy. I am taking my state appraisal exam in 2 weeks, & I've been working on my Real Estate online classes. I can't wait until it's over with. My goal is to have both licenses by the end of August. That way, once the baby is born & I go back to work, I can start selling houses & do appraisals from home.

I am starting to feel Braeden everyday, sometimes just little flutters & sometimes it's so sudden & hard, it makes me jump. It's such a great feeling:) I'm now 23 weeks, and I also realized they have really ugly infant boys clothing around here. Not that our baby needs to be stylin all the time, but I would like to have some cute outfits. Guess we'll have to take a road trip. I found a couple of websites & ordered some cool stuff.

I apolgize for having nothing cool to write, but I'm just so busy with work, and studying. I feel like I have no creative energy in me, until I take this test & get it over with. A few more weeks. I'll post my 23 weeks photo, (we should be taking one tonite) so you can all see how Braeden has grown. Gotta Run!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

You have an old navy close by???
That is where I get 90% of my sons stuff!
Thnat is sooo good that you are busy! It will make the end of your pregnancy go by so much faster!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home