Monday, March 20, 2006

Lists, Lists & More Lists

November 13th! I noticed the hot husband has the wrong due date listed on his blog. We're actually due on November 13th, not the 14th. Over the weekend I had the enjoyment of bursting into tears for no apparent reason. Guess the pregnancy is really kickin in:) I had to laugh because the hot husband was being so sweet and asking me what was wrong, but of course I didn't have an answer for him.

While I was cleaning out my jewelry box today, I found 2 lists that I made years & years ago. The first was 25 Things I want To Do In My Lifetime, and also a list of baby names. I have 5 more things to accomplish on this list:

1. Write a book & finish. I barely have time to read a book, let alone finish writing one!
2. Travel to California, Boston, & Italy. Yeah, that costs money, which I don't have.
3. Have children. Working on it!
4. Watch sunrise with boyfriend. Well my husband won't let me have a bf, (keep in mind I made this list when I was in 9th grade) Can't say I've ever stayed up to watch the sunrise. Maybe we can do that when we are up with our baby:)
5. Have our own business. Give us a few years...still working on it.

As for the Baby Names List, here it is:

BOY NAMES
  1. Quinlan
  2. Noah
  3. Braeden
  4. Ian
  5. Elye
  6. Jonah
GIRL NAMES
  1. Josephine
  2. Brie
  3. Ava
  4. Raquel
  5. Gabriella
  6. Elise
  7. Caitlin
  8. Brynn
Ava & Braeden are at the top of our list, not to mention I have a book of 50,000 different names, so who knows! I think it's time to make a new list of things I want to accomplish in my lifetime. I'll let ya know how that goes.

Farewell,
Jo.

4 Comments:

Blogger b said...

Well then ignore my comment on Nick's blog! The 13th is always a good day to have a baby.

Congrats on the due date. And get used to the crying for no apparent reason! Hormones suck.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

Those are pretty names. Have you had a gut feeling yet about what you are having?

6:13 AM  
Blogger Nick and Amy said...

We're hoping for a girl..but everyone else seems to think we'll have a boy.

8:20 AM  
Blogger H Bomb said...

My friend just had a baby on St. Patty's Day and named her Ava- not that I'm trying to sway you at all- or I could be un-swaying you (if that's even a word!)

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home