Tuesday, July 18, 2006


So it really hit me today, when a lady asked at the bank "How many weeks do you have left?" Of course I know pregnancy doesn't last forever, but I suddenly feel, like I'm no longer in the midst of pregnancy, but nearing the end.

Granted I'm only 6 months, but I'm visibly pregnant, we've already had the ultrasound, and now it just seems like the waiting game is on.

It's kinda crazy, to think how close we are, and how much our little guy has grown. He reminds me everyday that he's in there:) Anyways, do you like the Boyd's Bear I ordered? I think it is the cutest thing ever:) I'm such a freak, I felt like crying when I opened the box this morning. Guess hormones have that effect on ya. HH did take some pics of me to post, but I'm at work & can't access those pics right now, so the bear will have to do. I'm off to lunch, have a great day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I LOVE THAT BEAR!
So super CUTE!

12:05 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Awww... that bear is so cute.

1:16 PM  
Blogger b said...

Very cute. Can't believe you're 6 months already! The rest will fly by.

7:37 PM  
Blogger B said...

I love boyd's bears!!!

that's definitely cool how you were able to personalize the sweater it's wearing!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home