Monday, July 24, 2006

This post has been written over a span of 3 days...sorry, I've been busy!)
Can you believe I said "Good Morning" to Mr. Alice Cooper??????????? It was the highlight of my Friday:) I passed him on the street (he was playing at our fair) on my way to work. It rocked. Other than that, we had a little get together at our house which turned out to be a lot of fun (even though HH wussed out & fell asleep early...just kidding) But anyways, it was a nice weekend.

I believe I'm starting my nesting phase...besides for wanting to bake, I'm starting to feel the need to go through all my closets & clean them out.

I've been studying like a mad woman for the last few weeks & I'm happy to say that it has paid off. I passed my Real Estate Appraisal exam. WHOOOOOHOOOOOO! Guess I'm getting a sip of beer tonite:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

I am defying DILF. DEFYING!

Leaving a COMMENT (ahem) to say CONGRATS on passing the exam!

Yay!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yeah what about your HH not being a fan of comments??? HUMMM, crazy guy!

Good luck with your cleaning!!! Nesting is oh so much FUN ( yeah right!) you will clean more then ever!

3:56 PM  
Blogger b said...

Congrats! So exciting!

8:17 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear you passed!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home