Wednesday, August 02, 2006



This is what I do when my boss isn't around.... He has this annoying rooster dog toy (that his dog is afraid of) This thing is beyond obnoxious, it's super loud & ugly, so I thought I'd dress it up a bit & leave it on his chair:)

Anyways, I deleted my Top 5 list the other day after reading HH's post. I thought I had hurt his feelings because he wouldn't email me back...of course I didn't know he was in a meeting. So anyways, I don't feel like re-writing my list. It took me a while to even come up with the 5 that I did! Gotta fly, it's 5!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick and Amy said...

He actually didn't say anything, so I don't know if our receptionist took it down thinking it was "improper." Whatever. He would've laughed.

6:47 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Hahaha. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that picture. The polka-dot bikini was a nice touch.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home