Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm officially 33 weeks pregnant, and I feel HUGE. I'm also at the "uncomfortable" stage of pregnancy, where things ache, I'm out of breath, and I wish I could wear sweat pants to work:) We spent quite a bit of money on last minute things at Target last night, but as of right now, I think we're set for Braeden's arrival.

I have my bag packed for the hospital (I know it's a little early, but when I was a kid & I knew we were going on vacation, I'd pack & re-pack my bag a month before we were even going) I'm just anxious, and I want to be as prepared as possible.

It's funny how on the nights I sleep like a baby, HH is up every few hours & on the nights he's sound asleep I'm up. I think we are somehow preparing (without knowing it) for the lack of sleep once Braeden is here.

I feel like I should be nesting too, but I really don't have the energy or ambition to scrub all my floors & clean out closets. Maybe that'll hit me once I'm closer to actually giving birth. Anyways, I find it difficult to concentrate or think about anything else besides this baby. I suppose with him protruding off of what used to be my "wish I looked like Carmen Electra" abs, and kicking or punching the hell out of my bladder, it's hard to feel like I used to.

I know they say you can have sex up until the baby is born, but how in the hell is that possible? We've always been open and adventurous, but being this creative brings it to a whole new level. They say some women feel their sexiest when they are pregnant, well I'm not one of those women.

Anyways, enough about that. Did anyone see The Office tonite? I'd have to say it was pretty funny, we just bought Season 2 last night, so I'm looking forward to catching up on the ones we haven't seen yet. Other than that I'm just counting down the days until my maternity leave. 6 weeks to go!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I think yer hella sexy...

7:12 PM  
Blogger b said...

you're so close to the end! Which is really the beginning. I am so eccited for you guys.

The last trimester sucks. It's so uncomfortable, and you always feel like you have to pee. Soon it will be done though. It just gets better.

8:04 PM  
Blogger b said...

excited, not eccited. I hate that I'm alsways misspelling in comments, but don't ever notice until it's too late.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home