Thursday, August 17, 2006

I've really been enjoying listening to Braeden's heartbeat with our fetal heart monitor...until tonite. We bought the one that you can plug into your computer & record...well once I plugged it in, it started smoking. I don't know how, but somehow it got fried. What a piece of shit! At least I have a doctor appt. tomorrow, so I can hear it then.

Anyways, I'm just sitting here, the house is clean, the husband is out & about & I'm just looking forward to my baby shower tomorrow. My sister's are great at throwing a party & I know it won't be a typical "baby shower." I'd prefer not to play games, I'd rather sit back, relax, throw back a couple of margaritas (non-alcoholic for me of course) and just enjoy everybody's company.

I'm officially in my last trimester, and I definately have baby on the brain. I eat, sleep & drink baby. It's always on my mind. I'm pretty sure that's common. I suppose it's hard to think of anything else when he's kickin me all the time:) HH just walked in, so I gots to run!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

YAY a babyshower how fun!!!!
I had baby brain also in my last trimester... well really my entire pregnancy!
Enjoy these last few months and get TONS of sleep becasue you will not get any after he is born!

8:06 PM  
Blogger b said...

Have a great shower!!!

Can't wait to read all about it.

7:07 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Amazing. It honestly doesn't seem that long ago that the two of you announced that you're pregnant. Although I'm sure it must feel like forever for you!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home