Thursday, September 07, 2006

Let The Countdown Begin

Everything went very well at the doctor this morning, baby & I are both healthy & happy. I've been studying like a mad woman to get my real estate license & wrap up things at work before my maternity leave starts, so sorry about the lack of posts...of course I really don't write that much anyways...

So my hormone's have made a mess of me lately. It's so strange that as much as you try to control your feelings, you just can't. I couldn't even relax & go to bed last night, because I was fuming over something stupid at work. The other day I felt lonely because HH wasn't home. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Anyways, I feel so ready & anxious for this baby to be born! I'm almost 32 weeks, so I have a few weeks to go, but I'm SO ANXIOUS! I'm sure all of you mothers know the feeling. Besides for wanting to meet this little guy, I want my body back. (I'll keep the boobs though!) I hate having to pee every freakin 30 minutes.

Tonite is the Mason Jennings concert, so I'm pretty excited about that. I get to leave work a little early, and come in late tomorrow:) It will be Braeden's 2nd Mason concert:)

I hope he is as musically inclined as his father. HH is really good on the guitar & I love when we just hang out & he plays music for us. I look forward to sitting by the fire this winter with our son & listening to him play the guitar...I'm so sappy, I know. It just makes me smile.

Anyways, let the countdown begin...

1 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

Beyond belated but:

Happy Birthday!

and

Enjoy the concert!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home