Thursday, August 24, 2006

So I spent the day out of town doing appraisals, and I came across this warehouse/store that had the CRAZIEST ITEMS ever. It reminded me of Pee Wee Herman's house in Pee Wee's Big Adventure. They had old circus cars, HUGE animals (including King Kong holding a baby,) old race cars etc. Just the oddest items you would never expect to see...and then I seen the weirdest of them all: An Amish man talking on a cell phone.

I wasn't aware that they were allowed to use modern technology. I'm obviously the furthest thing away from being an expert on the subject, but I've been to a few Amish communities and I guess that just blows me away.

Anyways, this place was crazy, but my camera was dead, so I couldn't take any pics! I'll have to take HH back someday he just wouldn't believe all the crap!

I wish it was Friday.

So last night I was CRABBY. No particular reason, it just all of a sudden hit me, I felt restless & bitchy, and annoyed. So I started cleaning & then tried to relax for a while. When that didn't work, I rubbed my stomach & thought of Braeden & it went away. How can you be in a bad mood when you are thinking of your precious little one? I'm sure in the future, when I'm at 24 hours of no sleep, and Braeden is crying, and I don't know why, I'll think a little differently, but for now, I'm happy.

HH said I've been laughing in my sleep, or the other night, it sounded like I was making kissing noises..... Don't know what that is all about, but thankfully, I've been sleeping a lot better the last couple of nights. Anyways, did I mention I wish it was Friday?

4 Comments:

Blogger b said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Nick and Amy said...

THANKS FOR THE B-DAY WISHES...I'M 27 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Because I am lazy and Nick guilted me into, Happy Late Birthday.
Hope you had a great day, and made Nick do all the chores. :)

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home