Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'M A B*TCH...I GUESS...

So something crazy happend to me today...I made somebody quit at our office. I just hired this girl 2 weeks ago, and she was supposed to be in at 10am. So she called up at 10:15 am & said "I'm running late, I had to bring my kid to the dentist.." blah blah. She is very aware of the fact that I HAD to leave by 10:30 to head out for school. I was pretty annoyed at this fact, considering I had a big test I had to study for yet, and she was going to be at least 30 min. late.

So I told her she really needs to notify me of things like this beforehand so that I can make other arrangements. I must've sounded like a bitch when I said it, because she never came in. And the funny thing is, even though I'll have tons more work to finish on my own, I don't even give a crap. I suppose she just wasn't working out anyways. So back to the drawing board.

Besides all that drama, I think I did really well on my Real Estate Appraisal exam. I have 2 more tests, a final, and then I can take the state test to become licensed:) Yay me!

I'm assuming most of you seen the Hot Husband's Spring Break post? I have to say I've never laughed so hard! It was hilarious, so if you haven't seen it yet, please check it out. He's always so creative with writing. I'm a little more creative with arty fartsy type things, so that's why most of my posts suck. Sorry.

I was so proud of 3 of my nephews last night. They found a kitten in their yard, and they coaxed it into the kennel, and we all brought it to the animal shelter. Of course I was more proud after they stopped crying that they couldn't keep it. I tried to explain to the 5 year old that they couldn't keep it because it was a girl & they already have a male cat. I told him that they would get married and have kittens. Then he started asking questions..... I then turned it over to his mom, who in turn just switched the subject & he let it go.

I remember when I learned about sex. Basically I asked my mom's good friend, how people on TV can get married, when they don't love each other.I assumed you get married, you automatically have kids. My mom decided to get me a cartoon book on the subject. I must admit, as gay as the book was, it made sense. Something about Mommy & Daddy take a bath together, then Mommy & Daddy get naked together.

It's crazy to think that we're going to have to explain that someday. Where in the hell can I get a copy of that book:)

5 Comments:

Blogger b said...

I had one of those books. It was called, "Where did I come from?" I loved reading it, because it was so taboo.

Congrats on your progress with your license! That's so great.

And for someone to leave work and not return....says a lot about her. What is it you do for work?

btw, thanks for your comment on my post the other day. I asked you a few questions about your own experience. I'd love to read your response if you get a chance.

Take care,
b

5:11 PM  
Blogger Nick and Amy said...

b- I think maybe that's the same book I looked at! I left a response (sorry it's kinda long) from your post the other day.

Thank you for taking the time to care:) I wrote something that is so close to my heart, and it really brought back some memories. So sincerely Thank You for making me stop for a moment to reflect.

I had to laugh at your TV show post too. I watch all he same shows & the hot husband thinks I'm such a loser! But I still love them!

6:43 PM  
Blogger b said...

jo,
please don't apologize for the length of your response. I loved reading it. I very much believe it too. I won't hijack your blog by writing about it here, but I have had some similar experiences, and I'm quite sure my boys have them regularly.

The few psychics I have seen have all said that the unborn are watched over by spirits that have passed until they enter this world. So know that your dad is taking care of your baby for now, and your baby will come into the world having known him.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Thanks for the plug, yer a sweetie :) And pretty hot too...

1:06 PM  
Blogger b said...

Please tell your husband to allow comments again. I would tell him myself but he took away the option!

Thanks :O)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home