Monday, September 25, 2006

HH had a great idea in writing about 80's TV shows, so here is my list & why I liked them:

Growing Pains: Mike Seaver, Boner & Eddie...what a great combination. Not to mention Kirk Cameron was on almost every cover of Teen Beat back then.

Saved By The Bell: Of course I wanted to be like Kelly, and Zack was so cute!

What do you get when you mix a dumbass, a slut & 2 cocky old ladies? Golden Girls, of course!

Married W/Children: Go Polk High!

Who's The Boss: I think I mainly liked it because I met Tony Danza at our mall when I was 7.

Quantum Leap: Can't really say why I liked this show, but I always watched it.

A-Team: Yo Sucka!

MacGuyver: Who else could make a bomb out of a paper clip and duct tape?

Double Dare: Who didn't want to be on this show at one point in time?

Does anyone remember the 80's show with the robot daughter? I think she always wore a red dress with an apron, maybe her name was Vicki????? It's been bugging the hell outta me, & I can't remeber the name.

Some shows I just can't explain why I liked them, but here is a list:

Full House
Wonder Years
Doogie Howser
Perfect Strangers

I hope that brought back a few memories for some of you , and sorry if I bored you to hell, but you could've stopped reading a long time ago!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

The robot girl was... SMALL WONDER!!! SMALL WONDER!!!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Nick and Amy said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been killing me that no one could help me out with that one!!

1:09 PM  
Blogger b said...

she's a small wonder...

What a strange show that was. It always annoyed me that they never changed her dress.

I loved quantam leap too. But I was a bit older than you at the time it was on.

Isn't it funny that there was a character named Boner? I of course had no idea what that meant at the time.

3:19 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Heh. When I read Saved by the Bell, on your list, with mention of Zack... I may have giggled a little... like a damn school girl...

Oh Zack....

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home