Thursday, September 28, 2006

Out of 24 pictures this is the only one that looks slightly normal. In this photo I'm 34 weeks pregnant. I am so anxious to have this baby. Not only so I get my body back & stop ripping ass in my sleep....(thanx to HH for letting me & everyone else know that I do that...) Actually, it was quite funny:)

But seriously, I just want to reach my feet to paint my toes, or get off the couch without moaning & groaning with all these new aches & pains. I'm glad the first 2 trimesters were pretty easy, now we just have 6 weeks to get through.

Since we were just writing about fav. 80's shows, did anyone hear about Screech's sex tape? EWWWWWW for a number of reasons. First of all, how is a dirty sanchez sexy? PUKE. GROSS. and how is a Screech sexy? PUKE. GROSS. And that's about all I'm gonna say about that, it's making me nauseous.

4 Comments:

Blogger LH said...

What a great (and beautiful) pregnant photo!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

That photo... gorgeous!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Nick and Amy said...

You guys are too sweet. Thanx for making a fat chick feel good:)

7:07 AM  
Blogger b said...

you look beautiful! And your face doesn't even look pregant at all!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home