Thursday, January 18, 2007

Strip Poker...Anyone?

My office smells amazing, thanks to the HH! I've been told by a few people, that it's "odd" to celebrate your dating anniversary when you're married... however I don't really care what they think. 10 years is quite an accomplishment, and I think it's important to celebrate everything in life. In fact HH & I tend to make everything into a celebration, so we can throw back a few Jaeger bombs:)

Tomorrow night HH "won" an office party at one of the bars my boss owns. I say "won" because he didn't enter the contest, but instead my boss owes him: HH does a lot for our office, he's our computer genius, and he likes to write articles in our local newspaper ripping our city council...which tends to make my boss happy. Nevermind, I just realized what I'm writing doesn't make sense to anyone & it's not really important, basically HH won a free 1/2 barrel & a party for being cool:)

I've also learned how to play poker, which I have to admit is a lot funner than I thought it would be. I'm not usually one to play cards, games or sports, I just don't have that competitive streak in me. However, I've been finding myself watching poker tournaments on tv, when HH isn't around. Now that is "odd" for me.

I kinda have this fantasy about being the "hot chick" playing poker & making the other players lose their concentration. Does that even happen in real life, or just the movies? Who cares, it's my fantasy & I can do what I want:) Did I ever tell you about the time a friend's wife asked me to play naked Twister? I would've considered it if she was cute, but the bitch looks like a dude:)

I suppose I should get some work done....

1 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

eww... yeah the whole dude thing what have ruined it for me too!

Congrats on the little man! I found your blog through your husbands, which I found through "relaxed alert.

welcome back!
www.chelseypaul.typepad.com

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home