Thursday, October 12, 2006

4 Weeks

I 'm going North of San Francisco into the cleaner air...those are the words of Mason Jennings, and I wish they were true for me. I can't wait to take a road trip with our little guy, and I've always wanted to see California.

I want to make sure Braeden is able to experience so many different things in life. I want him to be creative, I hope he loves to write, I want him to have passion for things in life besides watching TV. I want him to travel and see the world. I hope he's just like his Dad, and devoted to his family. I hope he has an endless enthusiasm to learn new things. I hope that he'll be known to be a caring, respectful & funny guy.

I guess it is true that you always want better for your kids than for yourself. I am so anxious & excited to start this new stage in our lives together. I know that it will be a challenge at times, but I just pray that we can instill the best values in our little man.

If you haven't noticed, I'm feeling a little more emotional than normal. With only 4 weeks to go, my mind is on overload. I can't believe we're going to be parents. Holy Crap. I'm ready.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

4 weeks! WOW!
Good Luck!!!!!

5:18 PM  
Blogger b said...

Yay! 4 weeks is so soon! Lucky little guy getting such great parents.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home