Saturday, April 01, 2006

I keep dreaming about twins...do you think that means anything? I'm sure part of it, is because everyone keeps mentioning them when I tell them I'm pregnant. Maybe it's normal for any pregnant woman to wonder about the possibility of twins. Speaking of dreams, I have been having the craziest dreams of my life.

I woke up & thanked HH (Hot Husband) for the beautiful flowers he bought me in my dream, and I keep having dreams about us having great sex. Granted, we've slowed down a bit since we've accomplished our mission of being pregnant, but I think it's mainly we just are wore out! Ok, I'm sure no one wants to hear about a pregnant chick's sex dreams, so I'll change the subject.

So my Friday night consisted of watching Days of Our Lives (nothing exciting happend) and cleaning of course. HH went out for a few beers with the guys from work, so I ended up working until 6, and that's about it.

I work at a small Real Estate office as the Accountant/Office Manager/& Appraiser Trainee. My boss owns a few bars/restaurants, a craft store, a sub shop, real estate & appraisal office, and I do all the accounting for all of them. I am also going to school to do Residential Appraisals, so I'll be licensed once I get my 2000 hours of experience and pass the state exam. I'm at about 200 hours of experience, and I have 5 weeks left of class before I can take the state test. I was hoping after the baby I could work out of the house for a while, and maybe someday we'll have our own appraisal business. Or at least a business of some sort.

I've got some laundry to finish, gotta run!

Happy Saturday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

Well, I had zero thoughts about twins when I got pregnant even though my super psychic told me I would be having twins 7 months eariler.
I found out I was having twins at my first sonogram.

Crazy.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

NO TWINS! Please dear Lord, no twins...

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home