Friday, April 07, 2006

It's finally Friday! It doesn't seem to have such a great effect when you know you have to work Saturday morning, but it's just nice to say it's the weekend. So I have a bridal shower tomorrow afternoon, and a few of the girls want me to go out for the bachelorette party afterwards. NEWS FLASH..I'm knocked up & don't want to hang out at the bar.

It's crazy how much you change when you find out you are pregnant. I was so used to drinking & doing other things that I shouldn't to my body, but I was just living life and having fun. Now it's a new kind of fun; I can get up early & not have a hangover & I accomplish so much more than I used to. I know, I sound like a big loser, but I think Motherhood is starting to sink in. And I'm really diggin it:)

This weekend we are also working on the nursery, so I will post some before, during & after shots. Besides that, I also have a ton of homework to do. Only 4 weeks to go...

So I've noticed my clothes don't fit anymore...lovely. I kinda knew this would happen, but I just didn't realize so quickly. I'm just under 10 weeks, so I thought I had a while before I had to start buying maternity clothes, or at least a size bigger. I have 2 pairs of jeans left that fit out of probably 20. When I was a kid, my 3 sisters & I had to share everything because we were poor. I never had my own pair of jeans that weren't hand-me-downs. So I guess that's why my weakness is jeans, and shoes, and stupid gossip magazines, and Days of Our Lives.
I could go on & on with things that I couldn't live without...but I won't.

So have a Happy Friday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

"I have 2 pairs of jeans left that fit out of probably 20."

20? More like out of 80...

:)

Where are your blog titles? You too good for titles?!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home