Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday Monday na na nanana


Geez I've been so bad about updating this. I'll get better, so keep reading. And like, what's up with jeans these days? Do they not make them to fit pregnant women anymore? How about we all go shopping for some new clothes and not tell our Hot Husbands... My Hot Husband claims he's the only Hot Husband, and that all yours are ugly, but I'm not that mean.

So yeah, what else is new... I had to move all my doctor appointments back two weeks. That way in two weeks we should be able to hear the heart beat. It also works out for the first ultrasound, so we can find out what this kid is. A lot of people keep telling me it's so great to not find out what sex the baby is, and have a big surprise when it's born. Are you nuts? Who the heck has that kind of patience?

Now I feel like singing Patience by Guns 'n Roses... What have I gone and done... I hate it when people say go and do. Or gone and done. How exactly does one go and do?

Anywho, so only a couple more weeks of school and I can take my state real estate appraisal test, and become certified. With any luck it won't be too long and I will be doing appraisals on my own. My hope is to someday have my own business, so the Hot Husband can retire and take care of the kids full time. He'd make such a cute stay at home Dad. He should probably learn how to change diapers first though. We'll teach him...

Well, I'm gonna go barf now. Morning sickness... ha! More like any time you eat Taco Bell sickness... or any time you eat anything good sickness.

Jo

4 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

A few friends of mine have done the whole, "oh, let's wait until we give birth and then find out the sex of the baby!"

They are crazy.

I'd personally want to know instantly because I'm impatient like that.

8:01 AM  
Blogger b said...

I found out with both my kids, and am forever grateful that I did. Trust me, there will be plenty of surprises when it comes to the delivery and having a newborn in general. The gender does not need to be one of them.

Get yourself some maternity jeans. They are super comfy, and they make them pretty stylishly (is that a word?) now.

Glad to see a new post.

Oh, and the throwing up thing? Pad thai was/is my favorite food. While I was pregnant I threw up every time I ate it. But I would keep going back for more, even though I knew the outcome. Problem is, it's been almost two years since I was pregnant, and I still throw up every time!

11:28 AM  
Blogger B said...

Get the Hot Husband some cabbage patch dolls to practice changing diapers on :)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Nick and Amy said...

aj: I'm super impatient as well. I don't like suprises! (unless they involve something sparkly, or smell like daisies:)

b: I looked at some maternity jeans around here & they are sooo ugly. I plan on ordering online or shopping in a bigger city... and soon. Time is running out. I feel plumper everyday:)
And I know what you mean about favorite foods making you sick. Everything seems to gross me out now, so my menu is very limited (besides fruits & veggies, of course.)

brianne: I think my mom has some of my old cabbage patch dolls...thanx for the idea:)

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home