Saturday, April 29, 2006

Our Story

Here's H.H. with our neice. Something about a guy holding a baby that just melts your heart:) Everytime we see her, she just smiles and is the happiest baby around. You can tell by the way HH is around her, that he's going to be such a wonderful Dad. Now that I'm entering my second trimester, everything seems so much more real.

Here's a little history on the two of us:

HH & I have been together for 9-1/2 years, since our Senior year in High School. (We've been married for 3-1/2 of them.) We've had our ups & downs like any normal couple, but I have to admit, HH is unlike anyother man I know.

He is so caring, genuine, supportive, handsome, witty and extremely fun to be around. Not to mention he's always got a smartass comment... He is simply my best friend, and I know that we will be best friends for life. I think we've both known even before we started dating that we were meant for each other.

He is always around to lend a helping hand. He's here for me whenever I need him. He's around when I want to cry, complain, or just have someone listen. He takes care of me when I'm not feeling good. He's around when I've had too much to drink. He was there for me when I choked on Skittles, or when I tripped up the stairs tonite & spilled my 7-up all over the carpet:) I could go on & on.... but I'll just sum it up by saying HE ROCKS MY PIGTAILS.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

Aww...this was such an awesome post to read! Best wishes to both - all of you!

4:02 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

I have to agree with dinah. I love reading/hearing about how happy couples met! The picture was too cute.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Nick and Amy said...

Thanx for the comments ladies! I think I made the Hot Husband blush:) And dawn, thanx for adding me to your list!

9:12 AM  
Blogger b said...

Love the post, and the pics. You guys are so great together!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home